Chapter membership is free and open to all students at EPFL interested in mathematics, computational science and their applications, so do not hesitate to join by filling in this form! As a member of the EPFL Chapter of SIAM you can propose and organize student driven events with SIAM funding.
Why you should join
- Access to cutting edge research
- Opportunities to network with peers and faculty
- Meet professionals from major research institutions and corporations
- Increased visibility in the applied math. and computational science communities
- Resources for identifying and developing your career in applied and computational math
What you will get:
- Free membership in two SIAM Activity Groups (SIAG)
- Subscription to SIAM News
- Subscription to SIAM Review
- 30% discount on all SIAM books
- 80% discount on SIAM journals
- 95% discount on electronic access to archives for all 13 journals
- Eligibility to hold office and serve on SIAM committees
- Students paying the discounted rate are eligible to vote in SIAM elections.
If you would like to become a member of the EPFL Chapter of SIAM, please fill in this form. You will automatically be added to our mailing list, so to never miss out on events and chapter meetings!