Join us December 5th in room MA A3 30 at 17h15! Five students signed up to each give a 10 minute presentation on the research projects they’ve been working on:
- Gauthier Muguerza Bengoechea, Stochastic Gradient Methods applied to Riemann Optimisation
- Adam Halmi, Stochastic Differential Equations and their Applications in Interest Rate Modelling
- Aleksa Stankovic, Bayesian Inverse Problems in Infinite Dimensional Setting
- Andrea Scaglioni, Assessing Surgical Devices with Computational Hemodynamics
- Martin Barry, Neural Implementation of Learning by Surprice
There will be a best talk prize + food, snacks and beverages kindly sponsored by SIAM.