Congratulations to Martin Barry for winning the Best Talk prize, and thanks to all the speakers for participating! Stay tuned for the 2018 edition.
Join us December 5th in room MA A3 30 at 17h15! Five students signed up to each give a 10 minute presentation on the research projects they’ve been working on:
- Gauthier Muguerza Bengoechea, Stochastic Gradient Methods applied to Riemann Optimisation
- Adam Halmi, Stochastic Differential Equations and their Applications in Interest Rate Modelling
- Aleksa Stankovic, Bayesian Inverse Problems in Infinite Dimensional Setting
- Andrea Scaglioni, Assessing Surgical Devices with Computational Hemodynamics
- Martin Barry, Neural Implementation of Learning by Surprice
There will be a best talk prize + food, snacks and beverages kindly sponsored by SIAM.